|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Trident Cochin
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Trident, Cochin is located in Cochin's Willingdon Island neighborhood, close to Mattancherry Synagogue, Spice Market, and Mattancherry Palace. Nearby points of interest also include Jain Temple and Durbar Hall Art Gallery.
Dining options at Trident, Cochin include 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, body treatments, and beauty services. This 4.5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Cochin property has 1139 square meters of event space. The property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
85 air-conditioned guestrooms at Trident, Cochin feature minibars and safes. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo-allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available daily.
- 38 km from the airport
- 12 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.