Colombo is the beautiful, vibrant and cosmopolitan capital of lovely Sri Lanka, and is a unique blend between the old and the new. Bustling with commerce, the city also has delightful Oasis of calm and serenity everywhere. The largest city in Sri Lanka, Colombo is a perfect brew of modernity and ancient architectures.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Oriental Hotel
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per above itinerary.
- Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide/driver.
- 12% Value added tax (Vat) and 1% tourism development levy.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Colombo Airport
- Meet Greet and assist on arrival transfer to Colombo
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo
Day 02 : Colombo Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Fort is the central business district of Colombo in Sri Lanka. It is the financial district of Colombo and the location of the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) and the World...
Pettah is famous for its open air bazaars and markets. It's Sri Lanka 's most busiest commercial area, where most of the shops, textiles, buildings and many other business ...
Located 5 km south of Fort and 2 km inland, Cinnamon Gardens is Colombos ritziest address. A century ago it was covered in cinnamon plantations. Today it contains elegant tree...
Galle Face Green, The Galle Face is a promenade which stretches for a half kilometre along the coast in the heart of the financial and business district of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Day 03 : Return From Colombo Airport
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.