Kodaikanal is a city in the hills of the Dindigul district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Kodaikanal is one of the very popular and most sought after Honeymoon and holiday destination hill resorts in South India. This hill station stands 7200 feet above sea level and situated in upper palani hills of the westernghats near Madurai in Tamil Nadu. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kodaikanal - Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Madurai And Transfer To Kodaikanal
Kodaikanal is a beautiful and popular hill station which is referred to Princess of Hill station. On arrival at Madurai our Pretty Planet Travels representative will welcome you from the airport and take a drive to Kodaikanal. Check in at hotel, relax and refresh. Then visit Bryant Park – Main Botanical Park, take a step on to the Coakers walk – Picturesque view of scenic valleys, Kodai Lake and boat ride in the Man made Lake. Later in the evening free for your personal activities and do purchasing which is famous for eucalyptus oil, homemade chocolates, plums and pears. Back to hotel and overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 2: Kodaikanal Full Day Sightseeing
After your breakfast, visit Four Pillar Rock, Moier Point, Chettiar Park, Pillar Rocks, Devils Kitchen, Golf Course view, Cap’s Fly Valley, Silent Valley View and Green valley view. Back to hotel and overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 3: Kodaikanal Full Day Sightseeing
After your breakfast, visit Upper Lake view, Pine Forest (Shooting Spot ), Bear Shola Falls, 500 Years Old Tree, Lasaleth Church and Kurinji Andavar Temple – Famous for Kurinji flowers which blossoms only once in twelve years. Back to hotel and overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 4: Kodaikanal To Madurai Departure
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Madurai. If time permits visit Meenakshi Amman Temple – 2500 years old world famous temple and do for shopping in the city centre. Later our driver will transfer you to Madurai Airport for your lovable and memorable onward journey.
Super Deluxe Room
Royal Suite Room
JC Residency (3 star)
Convent Road, Naidupuram - 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.