New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses – that of the North Island. Rugby union is considered the national sport and attracts the most spectators.
Colors Of New Zealand (01-july to 30 Sep 2014)2N Auckland , 2N Rotorua , 3N Queenstown , 1N Fox Glacier and 1N Greymouth
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Fox Glacier||1 night(s)||
- Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers
- All applicable government taxes 15% GST.
- Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary
- All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary
Scenic Hotel Auckland (4 star)
380 Queen Street Auckland 1010, Auckland
Ibis Rotorua (4 star)
Lake End Rangiuru Street, 3040 Rotorua, Rotorua
Heartland Hotel Queenstown (3 star)
27 Stanley Street, Queenstown 9300, Queenstown
Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier (3 star)
Cook Flat Road, 7859 Fox Glacier, Fox Glacier
Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth (3 star)
32 Mawhera Quay Greymouth, 7805 New Zealand, Greymouth
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.