Kerala located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic traveller. An equable climate, serene beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife are the major attractions of this land.
Colours of Kerala1N Kochi , 2N Munnar and 2N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Blu Kochi
T and U Leisure Hotel
- Service of an English speaking driver
- All taxes, driver’s expense, parking and toll charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers in AC vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Radisson Blu Kochi (5 star)
Sahodaran Ayyappan Road, Ernakulam Junction - 682020, Kochi
T and U Leisure Hotel (3 star)
Matttupetty Road - 685 612, Munnar
Lakesong Resort (4 star)
Ammankari Road - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.