|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Comfort Inn Hotel
- UAE Single entry Tourist Visa charges
- OK TO Board message on the Airline PNR
- All taxes are inclusive except "Dubai Tourism Fee" (to be paid at hotel only)
- Arrival and Departure tranfsers between Dubai International Airport and Hotel on seat in coach basis
- Meet and Assist Servcie at Dubai International Airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Comfort Inn Hotel is located on Al Rigga Street in downtown Deira. It is within walking distance of the Al Ghurair Shopping Mall. Facilities include a rooftop pool and a hot tub. The rooms at Comfort Inn are decorated with elegant, dark wooden furniture. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minifridge, and an en suite bathroom.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Children's Club
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.