The Khangchendzonga situated in North and West Sikkim districts.It lies entirelyalong the Sikkim-Nepal border and includes the Khangchendzonga Range from the South Lhonak Glacier in Himalayan Sikkimdown to Barsey Rhododendron Sanctuary in the South Sikkim.This goes to the Northeast side of Kangchenjunga along the famous Zemu Glacier.
Cool Khangchendzongha With Sweet Memories2N Gangtok , 2N Pelling and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Norbu Ghang Resort
Cedar Inn Hotel
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
Norbu Ghang Resort (4 star)
Helipad Ground - 737113, Pelling
Cedar Inn Hotel (4 star)
Jalapahar Road, Below St. Paul's School - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.