Pelling, a beautifully located hill at a height of 6800ft initially covered with wild thick jungle providing hideouts and shelter to many indigenous wild animals of that period including Wildman( may not be yeti though). Slowly this gentle ridge attracted cattle herders, shepherds. Pelling besides being the leading tourist destination is also the suitable take up point for both high altitude and a variety of low altitude treks .
Cool Khangchendzongha With Temi Tea garden Visit2N Gangtok , 2N Pelling and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Darjeeling||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Welcom Heritage Denzong Regency (4 star)
Cherry Banks, N.H.31 A - 737101, Gangtok
The Chumbi Mountain Retreat (5 star)
Naku Chumbong - 737113, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.