The famous Corbett Tiger Reserve was established in 1936 as India’s first national park, and now includes surrounding forest lands. It’s named for legendary British hunter Jim Corbett (1875–1955), who put Kumaon on the map with his book The Man-Eaters of Kumaon. Greatly revered by local people for killing tigers that preyed on people, Corbett eventually shot more wildlife with his camera than with his gun and became a prominent voice for conservation
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport/Railway station.
- All applicable Taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
La Perle River Resorts (3 star)
Jim Corbett Park, Village Ladhuachaur, P.O. Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Distt - 244715, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.