The famous Corbett Tiger Reserve was established in 1936 as India’s first national park, and now includes surrounding forest lands. It’s named for legendary British hunter Jim Corbett (1875–1955), who put Kumaon on the map with his book The Man-Eaters of Kumaon. Greatly revered by local people for killing tigers that preyed on people, Corbett eventually shot more wildlife with his camera than with his gun and became a prominent voice for conservation
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
La Perle River Resorts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport/Railway station.
- All applicable Taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi
Day 2: Jim Corbett Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure
La Perle River Resorts (3 star)
Jim Corbett Park, Village Ladhuachaur, P.O. Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Distt - 244715, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.