Corbett National Park, established in 1936 with the name Hailey National Park and renamed as Ramganga National Park in 1952, got its present name in 1957 after Jim Corbett, the famous naturalist and photographer. Named after the famous hunter, author and conservationist Jim Corbett, the Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India.
Corbett Tour Packages1N Delhi , 2N Corbett , 2N Kausani and 2N Nainital
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
SISLEY BOUTIQUE HOTEL (3 star)
DB Gupta Rd, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, DL 110005, Delhi
Corbett Jungle Club Resort (3 star)
Village Bailparaw, Corbett Fall Road, Ram Nagar, Corbett
Himalaya View Point, Uttarakhand, Kausani
Upper Mall Road, Sher Ka Danda, Zoo Road - 263001, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.