Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors. However, efforts are being made by the government to improve the conditions. Gangtok could easily be one of the cleanest cities you've ever come across. Highly organised and beautifully maintained, it is the Switzerland of the east.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Royal Residency
- Airport Transfers
- All currently applicable taxes
- All transfers & sightseeings on private basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport – Gangtok
- Arrive at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480
- ft.). On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure.Spend overnight at hotel in
Day Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200
- ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Evening at leisure . Spend overnight at
- hotel in Gangtok.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
- After a delightful breakfast start for the full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh
- Tok& Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dulChorten,
- Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre. Spend overnight at hotel in
Things to see and do
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Hanuman Tok, dedicated to God Hanuman, is one of the most renowned temples located in Sikkim. Managed and maintained by a division of Army department of India, this temple is ...
Ranka Monastery is a popular Buddhist monastery situated in Lingdum. Locally known as the Lingdum monastery, this monastery is run by the Sikkimese Gharwan Rimpoche. Known for...
Day 4: Excursion Trip To Temi , Samdruptse And Chardham
- After breakfast proceed for the full day excursion of Temi ,Chardham&Samdruptse. In the
- evening return back to hotel. Spend overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 5: Gangtok – Kalimpong (57 Kms / 2 ½ Hrs) Sightseeing
- After a delightful breakfast drive to Kalimpong (4,100 ft.). On arrival check in to your hotel.
- Afternoon in visit MangalDham, Deolo Hills, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, DurpinDara
- Hill & Flower Nurseries. Spend overnight at hotel in Kalimpong.
Things to see and do
Mangal Dham, a temple located in the beautiful town of Kalimpong, was built in 1993. The temple was constructed by Shri Krishna Pranami, a Hindu sect and in the memory of late...
Dello, also known as Deolo or Deolo Hill, is a small and peaceful Himalayan hamlet in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. At a height of 1914m and only 6km away from ...
Dr Graham's Homes formerly called the St. Andrew's Colonial Homes was founded in 1900 by Reverend Dr. John Anderson Graham a missionary of the Church of Scotland, who settled ...
A 9 hole golf course perched on a hill side with fabulous views this Army course will delight you with its quirks & twists. Its a challenging layout as the undulating hilly ...
Travel from Gangtok to Kalimpong
Day 6: Kalimpong – New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
- After breakfast check out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to New
- Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey. We wish you a
- HAPPY JOURNEY.
Hotel Royal Residency (3 star)
Kazi Road,Near MG Road ,Gangtok -737101, Gangtok
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.