Kerala is one of the most popular states in South India and was founded by merging the numerous Malayam speaking regions in south India on 1st November 1956. Spreading across an area of 38,863 km sq, Kerala shares its borders with Karnataka in the north, Tamil Nadu in the south and has the Lakshadweep islands to its west. Thiruvananthapuram serves as the capital of the state.
Cultural Kerala Package2N Wayanad , 1N Kochi , 1N Guruvayoor , 1N Athirapalli , 3N Munnar , 2N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey , 2N Kovalam and 1N Kanyakumari
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Issac's Hotel Regency
Las Palmas Munnar
Lake Lands Cruise
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort
- Return Transfer From Trivandrum International airport
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Issac's Hotel Regency (3 star)
Opp. Aiswarya Theatre, Sulthan Bathery - 673592, Wayanad
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Sopanam Heritage (3 star)
East Nada, Guruvayoor, Thrissur - 680101, Guruvayoor
Kannankuzhi, Athirapilly, Vettilappara -680 721, Athirapalli
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Lakelands Building, Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, AC Road, Sanathapuram P.O, Pallathuruthy - 688003, Alleppey
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Vizhinjam Post - 695521, Kovalam
128, Court Road, Nagercoil Kanyakumari - 629001, Nagercoil
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.