Tell us about your travel plans and talk to our experts who have been to Pelling
Terms and Conditions
1. The area is backward but rich in Nature and the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Plains and other developed destinations. Kindly inform the guest on this constraint of the area.
2. Please note that our Executive will hold placard as advised by you, just outside the only exit gate of Bagdogra Airport.
3. Incase the passengers are arriving at NJP Railway station which has 02 entry & exit gate, please inform the guest that they will be meeting our Office Executive at the old exit gate (which happens to be the main gate also) holding placard in their name / or as advised by you.
4. It is to be noted that incase, the guest is arriving by train in the late evening / night & are departing early morning, it is mandatory for them to spend a night in SILIGURI. In such situation of late arrival & early departure, if the client does not have a booking, then the client will have to wait at the Waiting / Retiring Room of the station. Our Executive will be meeting the guest at 0600 hrs in the morning for the meet & greet and arrival transfer. This has been planned keeping security factors in mind.
5. In case of any Flight / Train Cancellation has effected the operation of the Tours then the Company will not be responsible for the same and the cancellation policy will be applicable.
6. Tour start and end from Bagdogra (IXB) Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway (NJP) Station. The 1st Day tour Meal starts with Dinner at the booked hotel & ends with Breakfast at the booked hotel, on the last day for all the booking. If the meal plan MAP / AP .
7. Sikkim & Darjeeling is a hilly area & change is weather is a regular feature. It is advisable that light layer clothing should be carried always. In winters it is advisable to carry heavy woolens.
8. Landslide is a common occurrence in hilly areas. EXPENSES INCURRED FOR DIVERSION, DUE TO THIS OR ANY OTHER REASONS WILL BE COLLECTED DIRECTLY AS PER ACTUAL EXPENDITURE INCURRED.
9. Sightseeing Points remains closed on State Government & Bank National Holidays. The points which are closed are Research Institute of Tibetology, Handicraft & Handloom Showroom, Flower Show in Gangtok & Padma Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetian Refugee Self Help Centre in Darjeeling.
10. People with knees, heart & blood pressure problem & having children below 05 years should avoid going to Nathula, Gurudongmar & Yumosomdong (Zero Point) as it could be of high risk & medical facility are also very poor.
11. High Mountains sightseeing like Tsomgo Lake, Yumthang Excursion, Gurudongmar Excursion has to start early in the morning so that guest’s come back early. This is designed for your security as in the afternoon the weather gets cloudy & foggy throughout the year.
2What all do you need on your holiday?
Send us your feedback
Copyright 2018 ORN TripFactory Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.