Tell us about your travel plans and talk to our experts who have been to Goa
Terms and Conditions
* Note - Tour itinerary is subject to change.Prices are tentative.
1) Car usage other than booked/ trip’s itinerary will be chargeable and payable in cash to the driver.
2) No Refund or deduction will be allowed for any unutilised services once the trip has been confirmed/freezed/booked.
3) All applicable Cancellation charges will be billed if we have to bear charges if any on and above quotation.
4) *Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
5) Rooms/Hotels given are subject to availability at the time of booking..
6) No blockage /bookings have been done till we do not give any booking confirmation.
7) Quotation Rates are subject to change if any modification arises
8) Surcharge is applicable if tour is conducted /fallen on any special days/ local/national holidays/celebrations etc.
9) Unitl and unless specifically stated Train/Bus/Air/Cruise etc fares remains excluded at the quotation.
10) Please go through the Includes and Excludes carefully.
11) Tours/sightseeing which may not be conducted due to unavoidable circumstances like sudden bandh/strike, cancellation of flights,weather change etc.In such cases next best possible scope will be identified and offered. In case no other option will be available /customer rejects next offer then point 2 & 3 of above will be applicable.
12) In case of International bookings,all International cancellation rules/policy/charges will be applicable to the customer.
13) Airfares given separately in quotation if any, than those rates are tentative only.
14) Any increase in prices of fuel, taxes etc before the day of journey may increase the cost of the package.
15) In case of international bookings, latest Dollar/local currency (applicable on that country) Vs Indian Rupee rates will be applicable at the time of booking, immaterial of the prices/quotations published in any form.
16) Bookings would be cancelled if we do not receive 100% dues of total bill amount at least 20 days before the day of journey.All cancellation charges will be applied with addition of 10% extra on the total bill amount.