Dalhousie is one of India’s most well known holiday destinations. Named after Lord Dalhousie the British viceroy in India, this picturesque hill station, built around five hills, nestles in the outer slopes of the Dhauladhar range and attracts visitors who will be startled by its relaxed atmosphere. Dharamsala, popularly known as Scotland of India is a beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh. It is known for its Tibetan settlement and for being the Headquarters of the Dalai Lama in India.
Dalhousie And Dharamsala Tour2N Dalhousie and 2N Dharamshala
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Anand Palace
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
HOTEL ARK GPO,Gandhi Chowk Satdhara Road, Dalhousie Himachal Pradesh., Dalhousie
Hotel Anand Palace (3 star)
Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj, Upper, Dharamshala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.