Darjeeling is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m). Adventure or savor the flora and fauna of this region, Darjeeling is really a traveler delight. River rafting and canoeing are also widespread in Darjeeling apart from mountaineering and trekking. Sikkim is situated at the foot of Mount Kanchendzonga and boasts of an unexplored beauty. The lofty mountains dominate the skyline of Sikkim.
Darjeeling 3 Nights + 3 Night Gangtok3N Darjeeling and 3N Gangtok
Last Booked 5 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
19, Nehru Road, Manbari Basti, Darjeeling, WB 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel New Castle
Deorali Bazaar, Pedestrian Fly Over, M.P.Golai, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.