Darjeeling is a part of the Eastern Himalayan zoo geographic zone. Flora around Darjeeling comprises sal, oak, semi-evergreen, temperate and alpine forests. Dense evergreen forests of sal and oak lie around the town, where a wide variety of rare orchids are found. The Lloyd's Botanical Garden preserves common and rare species of plants, while the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park specialises in conserving and breeding endangered Himalayan species.
Darjeeling 3 Nights Honeymoon Package3N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- One Candle light dinner
- Honeymoon cake
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Non A/C Vehicle Transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Summit Grace Spa And Resort (3 star)
Dr. Zakir Hussain Road,Near St. Paul’s School, Jalapahar - 374101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.