Kurseong, south of Darjeeling, is the shy, often-overlooked little sister of the more glamourous. Queen of the Hills further up the track. Its name derives from the Lepcha word kurson-rip, a reference to the small white orchid prolific in this area. Surrounded by manicured Tea estates, it is also currently the southern terminus for the charming toy trains of the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway.
Darjeeling and Kuresong tour Package with Tea Garden vi...2N Darjeeling and 2N Kurseong
Last Booked 11 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Summit Grace Spa And Resort
The Amarjeet Hotel
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Summit Grace Spa And Resort (3 star)
Dr. Zakir Hussain Road,Near St. Paul’s School, Jalapahar - 374101, Darjeeling
The Amarjeet Hotel
12 T.N Road, Kurseong Dist: Darjeeling,West Bengal,734203 India., Kurseong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.