Darjeeling, also fondly known as the "Queen of hill stations", is nestled in the Himalayas and is famous for its tea production and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railways. Gangtok is a municipality, the capital and the largest town of the Indian state of Sikkim.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
Hotel Juniper Tree
- Arrival & Departure transfers
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake.
- One Full day sightseeing’s at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points exclusive appropriate sized non A/c vehicle.
- Half day Kalimpong local sightseeing.
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Local Sightseeing Three Points (4 Am To 7am) And Best Points (9.30 Am To 1.30 Pm Or 2.00 Pm To 6.00 Pm)
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The HMI is one of the oldest mountaineering institutes of the country and has played a pivotal role in training mountaineers across the country. The institute is situated on ...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 4: Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Day 5: Transfer To Kalimpong And Local Sightseeing
Travel from Gangtok to Kalimpong
Day 6: Kalimpong – New Jalpaiguri / Bagdogra
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.