Darjeeling was the ancient Gorkha capital. Later, the Maharaja of Sikkim gifted Darjeeling to the British. Gangtok tourism is based on the natural scenic beauty of the Himalayas and its rich history. Gangtok is the capital of the Indian state of Sikkim and is situated on the lower slopes of the Himalayan range.
Darjeeling Gangtok And Kalimpong Tour Package2N Darjeeling , 3N Gangtok and 1N Kalimpong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Arrival & Departure transfers
- One Full Day sightseeing at Darjeeling covering 03 + Best points exclusive appropriate sized non A/c vehicle
- One Half Day city tour and one Half Day Excursion Trip to Tsomgo Lake at Gangtok.
- One Half Day city tour at Kalimpong.
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes
Hotel North Star (3 star)
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
Hotel Tres Kalimpong
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.