Darjeeling sprawls over a west-facing slope in a confusing web of interconnecting roads and steep flights of steps. Expect an uphill hike to your hotel if arriving at the train station or jeep stand. It is certainly that Darjeeling in the post modern era comprises of six T’s -Tea, Teak, Tourism, Toy Train, Tiger Hill and Trekkers’ paradise.
Darjeeling Gangtok Tour1N Darjeeling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Royal Plaza Gangtok
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Montana (4 star)
2nd Floor The Rink Mall Opp. Head Post Office Darjeeling 734101, Darjeeling
The Royal Plaza Gangtok (4 star)
Upper Syari, Deorali - 737102, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.