Darjeeling is a famous tourist destination and a Himalayan city in the state of West Bengal. It is located at a height of 6,710 ft in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya. A charming small town, Darjeeling enjoys pleasant weather all year round and offers numerous options of things to do to its tourists and residents alike.
Darjeeling Tour Package2N Darjeeling
Last Booked 2 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel North Star (3 star)
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.