Darjeeling is a famous tourist destination and a Himalayan city in the state of West Bengal. It is located at a height of 6,710 ft in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya. A charming small town, Darjeeling enjoys pleasant weather all year round and offers numerous options of things to do to its tourists and residents alike.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel North Star
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day-1 : Arrival And Transfer To Darjeeling
Day-2 : Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (half Day)
Things to see and do
The Bengal Natural History Museum houses a wide collection of Himalayan fauna. There is a collection of almost 4300 types of species in the museum. The Bengal Natural History ...
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Day-3 : Departure
- Darjeeling to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction)
- Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) via Mirik - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 - 4 hours drive. Forwarding Journey
Standard - Breakfast
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.