Darjeeling is one of the erstwhile colonial summer capitals of the region. The mist shrouded mountain ranges and undulating tea plantations are what draw tourists from across the country to this enchanting destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Darjeeling||3 night(s)||Room only|
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaguri Station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Jaldapara Tourist Lodge
P.O. Madarihat, Dist: Jalpaiguri, Jaldapara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.