New Delhi, the capital and the third largest city of India is a fusion of the ancient and the modern. Standing along the west End of Gangetic Plain, the capital city, Delhi, represents a picture rich with culture, architecture and human diversity, profound in history, monuments, museums, galleries, gardens and exotic shows.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfers at all the places.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All applicable Taxes
Hotel Bhoomi Residency (3 star)
1, Amarlok, Taj Link Road, Near Shilp Gram Parking, Opp. Jalma Hospital Eastern Gate of Taj Mahal, Taj Ganj, Agra - 282001(India), Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.