New Delhi, the capital and the third largest city of India is a fusion of the ancient and the modern. Standing along the west End of Gangetic Plain, the capital city, Delhi, represents a picture rich with culture, architecture and human diversity, profound in history, monuments, museums, galleries, gardens and exotic shows.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Daanish Residency
Hotel Bhoomi Residency
- Return Airport Transfers at all the places.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All applicable Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Today after breakfast proceed for sightseeing enjoy a city tour of Delhi that includes the Qutub Minar, Humanyu’s tomb, majestic Red Fort, the nearby Jama Masjid and the local market of Chandini Chowk. Pay a visit to Raj Ghat where Mahatama Gandhi was cremated. You also drive past the colonial Delhi raised under the British architect Lutyens to get a glimpse of India Gate, President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat
- buildings. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Qutab Minar, This incredible example of early Indo-Islamic architecture is the tallest brick structure in the world. Built as early as the 12th century by Qutbuddin Aibak, the...
Humayun's Tomb, As the name suggests this magnificent Mughal building is the tomb of the emperor Humayun, which was built by his grieve stricken wife Haji Begum in 1565-66. ...
The Masjid-i Jahan-Numa, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is the principal mosque of Old Delhi in India. Commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, it is the ...
Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi Ji was cremated on 31st January 1948 after his assassination and his ashes were buried and hence make it his final resting place beside the ...
Day 3: Delhi To Agra
Things to see and do
Agra Fort built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in ...
The museum is located in one of the palaces of the Red Fort, Delhi. It is believed that this palace was built by Shah Jahan for his queen Arjumand Banu Begum also famously ...
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Delhi To Agra
The Daanish Residency (3 star)
12A/19, W.E.A Saraswati Marg, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Hotel Bhoomi Residency (3 star)
1, Amarlok, Taj Link Road, Near Shilp Gram Parking, Opp. Jalma Hospital Eastern Gate of Taj Mahal, Taj Ganj, Agra - 282001(India), Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.