In Delhi, you will discover that the city is sprinkled with dazzling gems: captivating ancient monuments, fascinating museums and art galleries, architectural wonders, a vivacious performing-arts scene, fabulous eating places and bustling markets. Agra has found its mention in the famous Hindu epic Mahabharat as the forest of Agraban close to Mathura. Sikandar Lodhi made Agra his capital city. Later, Babur defeated the Lodhis to capture the city situated on the banks of River Yamuna.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Exclusive AC Vehicle – Indica/similar for sightseeing as per the itinerary.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Delhi||2 night(s)||Room only|
|Agra||1 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Exclusive AC Vehicle – Indica/similar
- As per the itinerary
- Intercity Transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.