Mysore is the second largest city in the state of Karnataka, India. It is the headquarters of the Mysore district and the Mysore division and lies about 146 km (91 mi) southwest of Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka. The name Mysore is an anglicised version of Mahishuru, which means the abode of Mahisha. Mahisha stands for Mahishasura, a demon from the Hindu mythology.
Delightful Coorg And Mysore2N Mysore and 2N Coorg
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Quorum Hotel Bar And Restaurant
Coorg Jungle Camp
- Non Ac Rooms at Coorg
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage onl
- Toll and parking charges
- Including of Government service tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Quorum Hotel Bar And Restaurant (5 star)
2257/, B-1, /1 1318, Vinoba Road, Devaraja Mohalla 1 - 570005, Mysore
Coorg Jungle Camp (3 star)
Herur, Kushalnagar - 571234, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.