Mysore is the second largest city in the state of Karnataka, India. It is the headquarters of the Mysore district and the Mysore division and lies about 146 km (91 mi) southwest of Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka. The name Mysore is an anglicised version of Mahishuru, which means the abode of Mahisha. Mahisha stands for Mahishasura, a demon from the Hindu mythology.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Quorum Hotel Bar And Restaurant
Coorg Jungle Camp
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Non Ac Rooms at Coorg
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage onl
- Toll and parking charges
- Including of Government service tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore Later Proceed To Mysore
Day 2: Mysore Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
The huge Nandi sta top are available. A top the hill, Goddess Chamundi's idol is placed in a beautiful temple with marvelous architecture. It is a plastic free zone. Air ...
Day 3: Mysore To Coorg
Travel from Mysore to Coorg
Day 4: Coorg Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Raja seat is basically a park with nice view point and surrounded by well maintained garden. The Kings of Kodagu or Coorg used to spend romantic time with their Queens. A ...
The Nagarahole National Park is the best place for you to exactly know where the wild truly reside. A visit to the park can be an amazing experience, best time to visit ...
Abbey Falls is avery beautiful falls in Madikeri. Abbey means "falls" in Kannda. The falls are inside a coffee plantation. It is a breathtaking waterfall where the Kaveri ...
Day 5: Coorg To Bangalore For Departure
The Quorum Hotel Bar And Restaurant (5 star)
2257/, B-1, /1 1318, Vinoba Road, Devaraja Mohalla 1 - 570005, Mysore
Coorg Jungle Camp (3 star)
Herur, Kushalnagar - 571234, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.