Jodhpur in Rajasthan was founded in 1459 by a local tribal chieftain Rao Jodha, the then ruler of the Rathore clan. Jodhpur comprises lavish palaces, temples, delicious food and lively festivals. Of the most popular, on a Jodhpur tour, a must explore is the Umed Bhawan Palace.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Jodhpur||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Return transfers to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station by AC Vehicle
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1500 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt,Etc.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Jodhpur Station / Airport – Jaisalmer (285 Km / 5 Hrs)
Day 02: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This famous fort carved in pale yellow sandstone was built in 1156 by the founder of the town, Rawal Jaisal. The fort stands glimmering on Meru Hill with its enormous 99 ...
It is one of the largest and most elaborate houses in Jaisalmer. It is five storeys high, extensively carved. It is divided in to six apartments two owned by the ...
This Nathmal Ji ki haveli was commissioned to serve as the residence of Diwan Mohata Nathmal, the then Prime Minister of Jaisalmer. Maharawal Beri Sal commissioned the ...
Day 03: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Km / 5 Hrs)
Travel from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
Day 04: Jodhpur Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most imposing and largest forts not only in Jodhpur but in the whole India. It is a fort that oozes the charm and grandeur of a bygone era. It is...
Moti Mahal (Pearl Hall). Pearl-colored inside and decorated with colored glass windows, this is where the Maharaja held his audiences, with the five alcoves on the far wall ...
Phool Mahal (Flower Palace) is one of the most opulent and eminent period rooms in the Mehrangarh Fort. Visitors come here to catch a glimpse of the extravagant lifestyle of ...
The Jaswant Thada is an architectural marvel with intricate carvings. Famed as one of the most beautiful white marble cenotaphs, it was built in 1899 by Maharaja Sardar Singh ...
Day 05: Hotel – Jodhpur Railway Station / Airport
Mahadev Palace (3 star)
H-3 RIICO, Jethwai Road, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.