Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley, on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dried fruits.Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination .The town is within the Himalayas and is within miles of the Line of Control between India and Pakistan.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Grand Plaza Hotel
- All accommodation in twin sharing basis in houseboat or Hotel .1 Hour Shikara Ride . Srinagar local Sightseeing . Gulmarg Excursion .
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival – Srinagar 5200 Ft.
- In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to
- Hotel. Afternoon 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by
- a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride
- on lake, called Venice of India & experience the
- aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic
- extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the
- profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While
- returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from
- Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Houseboat / Hotel
Day 2: Srinagar Ss
- Early morning transfer to Srinagar, you will visit
- Mogul Gar den "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure)
- and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake
- side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts
- Emporium for hand-knotted specialty Silken carpets,
- shawls, jewellery ornaments. After lunch, In second
- half day Visit Shankeracherya Temple. Overnight
- at the Houseboat/ Hotel .
Day 3: Gulmarg 54 Kms – One Way 8700 Ft. 2 Hrs One Way
- Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as
- “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from
- Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also
- referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski
- Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course.
- The place was prominent during the British time.
- Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car
- Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for
- a Dinner & Overnight at the Houseboat / Hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar – Onwards Destination
The Grand Plaza Hotel (3 star)
223-A, Indra Nagar, Srinagar - 190 004 Kashmir, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.