Kerala is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. The main tourist attractions of Kerala include the hill station of Munnar, backwaters of Kumarakom along with its house boat cruises, beaches of Kovalam, wildlife sanctuaries etc.
Delightful Kerala Vacations (16 Jun - 30 Sep - 2014)2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 2N Kumarakom and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kumarakom||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Sagara Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Kovalam Vizhinjam, Trivandrum - 695523, null
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.