Jodhpur is a charming city situated in desert state of Rajasthan. A historic city, Jodhpur was founded by Rao Jodha in 1459 AD as the new capital of Marwar state. On Jodhpur tour, you will be greeted by the massive Mehrangarh Fort, located at the outskirts of the city. Besides Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur holiday packages take you to a number of interesting structures including havelis, temples and a cenotaph.
Desert Delight Luxury Package2N Jaisalmer and 2N Jodhpur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers Jodhpur Railway Station / Airport
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1500 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Overnight, Etc.
Fort Rajwada (4 star)
No.1, Hotel Complex Jodhpur Barmer Link Road Jaisalmer 345001, Jaisalmer
Mapple Abhay (3 star)
Paota Circle, Paota A Road, Bhadwasiya, Paot - 342006, Jodhpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.