Bhubaneswar ('The Lord of the Universe') is the capital of Orissa. In Bhubaneswar, Shiva is known as Tribuhuvaneswara or " Lord of the Three Worlds", from which the city derives its name. Beside being the capital of ancient Kalinga, Bhubaneswar is known as Temple Town and Cathedral City on account of its many temples in the extravagant oriyas style.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bhubaneshwar - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Arya Palace
Hotel Naren Palace
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
- Vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
Hotel Arya Palace
126/B, Janpath, Ashok Nagar -751009, Bhubaneshwar
Hotel Naren Palace (3 star)
Chakra Tirtha Rd, Penthakata- 752002, Puri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.