Kashmir is a place where nature can be found in its most splendid and extensive forms. Rich in geographical, historical and cultural heritage, Kashmir is a place like none other in this world. Kashmir is visited for its cool environs, appreciated for abundant gifts of nature present here in the form of varied geographic entities that offer stunning views, shrines and temples of revered saints and deities.
Devi Dharshan With Kashmir2N Katra , 1N Patnitop and 2N Gulmarg
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Alpine Ridge
Hotel Premier (3 star)
Residency Road - 180001, Jammu
Entry from Kassal Ghoom, Near Naag Temple - 182142, Patnitop
Hotel Alpine Ridge (3 star)
Gulmarg, 193401 Gulmarg, Gulmarg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.