Manali is about 32 kilometers from Kullu Valley, 280 kilometers from the state capital Shimla, and 108 kilometers from Mandi. Manali is at a height of 2050 meters and spreads along the banks of the gurgling Beas River. Named after sage Manu who is believed to be the creator of human race according to Hindu mythology and the writer of Manusmriti, Manali has a temple dedicated to this great sage. Besides, it is steeped in legend and folklore, making Hadimba Temple a popularly visited landmark.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sun Park
Hotel Pong View
Hotel Sitara International
- Dedicated cab for entire trip
- Decent knowledgeable driver for entire trip
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Drop to the Chandigarh airport / railway station
- Driver allowances
- Toll and parking
- Pick-up from Delhi airport / railway station by A/c Innova car
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigarh
- On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be greeted by Pretty Planet Travels representative and depart for Chandigarh. Reach Chandigarh by the evening. Check into the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
- Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Chandigarh To Dharamsala
- After Breakfast, check out from the hotel. Proceed to the Darshan of Shaktipeeth Maa Naina Devi Ji. After Bhavya Darshan of Mata, continue the journey towards Dharamsala.
- Later proceed to the Darshan of Shaktipeeth Maa Chintapurni Ji. Then Darshan of Shaktipeeth Mata Jwalamukhi Ji.
- Reached Dharamsala which is just 18 KM from Kangra. Rest and relax,
- then continue the drive and later Darshan of Shaktipeeth Mata Brajeshwari Devi Ji. The shrine of Bajreshwari Devi at Kangra is one of the most famous shaktipeeth in the Kangra valley. It continues to be busy place of pilgrimage. Believers hold that this shaktipeeth sprung at the spot where the breast of Sati fell. For many centuries, the Kangra remained the seat of royal power in the region and the fame and wealth of the temple was legendary. It was subjected to successive invasions by Mahmood of Ghazni who departed with king's ransom in gold, silver, and jewels along with temple's treasure. The earthquake of 1905 destroyed it completely. The present temple's shikhar and two domes were built in 1920 drawing inspirations from Hindu, Muslim and the Sikh architectural styles. Around the main shrines are the temples of Tara Devi and Bhairon. Reached Dharamsala which is just 18 KM from Kangra. Rest and relax,
- Dinner and Overnight in the hotel Dharamsala.
Things to see and do
The Chintpurni Temple dedicated to Mata Chintpurni Devi is located in District Una of Himachal Pradesh. Mata Chintpurni Devi is also known as Mata Shri Chhinnamastika Devi. ...
Jwalamukhi is famous temple temple, 30 km south of Kangra valley of the goddess Jwalamukhi with flaming mouth. In this temple there is a copper pipe through which natural gas ...
Travel from Chandigarh to Dharamshala
Day 3: Dharamshala To Manali
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive to Manali. Proceed the day with the darshan and blessings of famous Shree Chamunda Devi temple. Chamunda is a fearsome aspect of Devi, the Hindu divine mother and one of the seven Matrikas (mother goddesses). She is also one of the chief Yoginis, a group of sixty-four or eighty-one Tantric Goddesses, who are attendants of the warrior Goddess Durga.
- Then proceed to Darshan of one of the Twelve Jyotirlingas of Shiv Ji , Shree Baijnath Temple.
- Reached Manali. Rest and relax , dinner and overnight stay at hotel Manali.
Things to see and do
Chamundadevi Mandir is seven hundred years old; build by a Maiya bhakt from the village, the Mandir is a holy shrine of 'Shiva and Shakti' and is known as 'Chamunda ...
Travel from Dharamshala to Manali
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing
- After breakfast, walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting. Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths , where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath -house.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel Manali.
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
With a huge population of Tibetan people settled in the region of Kullu, several Tibetan Monasteries have been set up in Manali. The monasteries are rich in preserving the ...
Day 5: Rohtang Pass Excursion
- Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy heaven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. You can do Paragliding at Solang Valley, and take a helicopter ride through the beautiful snow capped mountains. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight.
- Evening is free to collect the souvenirs of famous Kullu traditional handicrafts. You can shoppe famous Kullu Shawls, Kullu caps, pullovers and local Kullu handicrafts. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
Things to see and do
Rahalla Falls, Manali, Himachal, IndiaThe Rahalla falls are the result of melting glaciers. It is a natural spot where tourist can view the natural beauty. It is also become ...
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid views of glaciers...
Nehru Kund: Nehru Kund is located at the distance of around 6 km from Manali. It is one of the natural springs of natural water in India. Nehru Kund is named after the late ...
Paragliding has been one of the most popular tourist attractions in Rohtang Manali. Rohtang Pass, the 'Highest Jeepable Road in the World', is a lofty mountain pathway which ...
Day 6: Departure From Manali
- After breakfast Check out from hotel and proceed to Chandigarh.
- Dropped to the Chandigarh railway station/airport and onward journey back home.
Hotel Sun Park (3 star)
40. 5th Milestone, Zirakpur - Shimla NH - 22 - 140603, Chandigarh
Hotel Pong View (3 star)
Cantt Road, Kangra - 176219, Dharamshala
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.