Dharamshala is a popular hill station in Himachal Pradesh that attracts a large number of tourists annually. It is the principal township of the Kangra district and was formerly known as Bhagsu. This hill station boasts of a thick cover of oak and conifer trees along with snow-capped mountains on three sides.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Non A/C vehicle - Innova
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Complete trekking arrangements with English speaking guide, porters/ponies to carry your baggage (10 kg each)
- Tent for sleeping with mattresses, kitchen tent and utensils, toilet tent and All meals during trek(Chinese, Indian and continental).
- Trekking permit, camping and wildlife fees and current government taxes
- Private surface transportation by Innova as per the itinerary including fuel, toll, parking, interstate taxes and driver’s TA/ DA.
- Train tickets Delhi to Pathankot
Bhagsu nag, near Mcleodganj - 176219, Dharamshala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.