Dhole's Den2N Bandipur National Park
Last Booked 13 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Bandipur National Park||2 night(s)||
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Dhole’s Den is a boutique, eco-friendly and luxurious safari homestay located close to Bandipur national park. Visitors looking for hotels, resorts, jungle lodges and accommodation in and around Bandipur are welcome to stay in our Eco safari Lodge and SafariHomestay on the edge of Bandipur National Park and see why we are different. The name Dhole’s Den is derived from the Dhole, the Asiatic wild dog (Cuonalpinus). Dhole’s Den Bandipur is the residence of Karthik Davey and his family who are ardent dog lovers and share a passion for the outdoors. Jungle lodges have been named after the tiger, elephant or leopard and there are many resorts you will find in Bandipur. Dhole’s Den is dedicated to all that is dog and to start with the Asiatic Wild Dog, who we feel is one of the most fascinating hunters in the Indian jungle with a complex and unique social hierarchy. At Dhole's Den it is our endeavour to emphasize the importance and the beauty of this animal which wrongly stands in the shadow of bigger animals like the tiger, leopard or elephant and win support for the conservation of the jungle in Bandipur with the dhole as its mascot. Our lodge is in the vicinity of small villages bordering the Bandipur National Park. Nevertheless the wild animals of the park are close enough to be even heard. Be it the sloth bear with its cubs at night or elephants and wild boar, the roar of the tiger or the growl of a leopard, none are ever too far away.
- 277 km from the airport
- 7 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.