Dibrugarh is an administrative district in the state of Assam in India. Dibrugarh has the world's largest area covered by tea gardens. The entire district is surrounded by tea plantations and has tea factories. Many tea gardens are more than 100 years old.
Dibrugarh Tea tour with Brahmaputra Cruise3N Dibrugarh
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet and greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary).
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Little Palace Hotel (3 star)
River Bank, A.T. Road Assam, Dibrugarh 786001, Dibrugarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.