Dibrugarh is an administrative district in the state of Assam in India. Dibrugarh has the world's largest area covered by tea gardens. The entire district is surrounded by tea plantations and has tea factories. Many tea gardens are more than 100 years old.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Little Palace Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet and greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary).
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Dibrugarh
Meet and greet upon arrival. Check in at the hotel and freshen up. Then we take you on a tour around the tea estate to learn all about tea, its origin, how it is grown and all about tea tasting and its quality. Thereafter drive on to the river front and take a boat cruise on the mighty Brahmaputra River in a country boat. Cruise up to a beach island in the midst of the river. En route there is a possibility of your sighting flocks of migratory water birds and the elusive Gangetic River Dolphin. Enjoy the view of the Eastern Himalayas and take a nature walk in the vast expanse of grasslands surrounding the island and enjoy your picnic lunch. Return to the mainland and visit a weaving centre to see traditional looms and the weaving of silk textiles of Assam, famous all over the world. Evening option to go for shopping. Overnight in Dibrugarh.
Day 2: Excursion To Digboi
After breakfast, excursion to Digboi. Later come back to hotel. Digboi is the oil city nestled in the numerous Tea Gardens and mystic hills. Visit the hundred year old Refinery, the first refinery of Asia and it is the world's oldest operating oil refinery. Other major destinations in and around Digboi are War Cemetry and18 holes Golf Course. Later return to Dibrugarh for overnight stay.
Day 3: Excursion To Sibsagar
After breakfast, excursion to sibsagar. Later return to Dibrugarh for overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast, return to Airport or Railway station for your departure. Your tour ends here with pleasant memories.
Little Palace Hotel (3 star)
River Bank, A.T. Road Assam, Dibrugarh 786001, Dibrugarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.