Nestled among the rolling mountains with the glistening Mt Kanchenjunga towering over the azure sky, Darjeeling fondly called "Queen of the Hills", provides a perfect gateway for those seeking to be in harmony with nature.This is the land of the muscatel flavoured Darjeeling tea revered by connoisseurs across the globe.
Discover East Himalaya luxury Package2N Gangtok , 2N Lachung , 1N Gangtok , 2N Pelling and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Mount Siniolchu
Norbu Ghang Resort
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Mount Siniolchu (3 star)
Near Enchey Monastery, VIP Colony Road - 737103, Gangtok
Norbu Ghang Resort (4 star)
Helipad Ground - 737113, Pelling
Viceroy Hotel (4 star)
17, Gandhi Road, Near Clock Towers, The Mall - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.