The Sikh Guru, Guru Ram Das, founded Amritsar, meaning 'a pool of nectar'. It has grown from a sacred village pond into a spiritual temporal centre of Sikh culture. Amritsar is the soul of Punjab and today it is India’s important distribution centre of dry-fruits. It is one of the most ancient and fascinating cities of India. It is also the city where Jallianwala Bagh, the garden where scores of innocent Indian people were massacred by the British. Amritsar is an institution by itself.
Discover Punjab Package Amritsar2N Amritsar , 2N Hoshiarpur and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Amritsar (4 star)
Queens Road - 143001, Amritsar
Citrus County Farm Stays (3 star)
Chhauni Farms, Ram Colony Camp Hoshiarpur, Punjab India, Hoshiarpur
Hometel Chandigarh (3 star)
Plot No.147-148, Industrial Area Phase 1 - 160002, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.