The Sikh Guru, Guru Ram Das, founded Amritsar, meaning 'a pool of nectar'. It has grown from a sacred village pond into a spiritual temporal centre of Sikh culture. Amritsar is the soul of Punjab and today it is India’s important distribution centre of dry-fruits. It is one of the most ancient and fascinating cities of India. It is also the city where Jallianwala Bagh, the garden where scores of innocent Indian people were massacred by the British. Amritsar is an institution by itself.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Amritsar
Citrus County Farm Stays
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Transer + Amritsar Sightseeing
Day 2: Amritsar To Gurdaspur (57 Km/1 Hr Drive) Or Day Trip
Day 3: Gurdaspur – Hoshiarpur (100 Km/2 Hr Drive)
Travel from Amritsar to Hoshiarpur
Day 4: Hoshiarpur To Nangal (60 Km/1 Hr Drive) – Nurpur Bedi Kikar Lodge (35 Km/0.5 Hrs Drive) Or Day Trip
Day 5: Hoshiarpur To Nangal (60 Km/1 Hr Drive) – Nurpur Bedi Kikar Lodge (35 Km/0.5 Hrs Drive)
Travel from Hoshiarpur to Chandigarh
Day 6: Nurpur Bedi – Chandigarh (75 Km/1.5 Hrs Drive)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Amritsar (4 star)
Queens Road - 143001, Amritsar
Citrus County Farm Stays (3 star)
Chhauni Farms, Ram Colony Camp Hoshiarpur, Punjab India, Hoshiarpur
Hometel Chandigarh (3 star)
Plot No.147-148, Industrial Area Phase 1 - 160002, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.