The exotic land of Kerala houses a number of beautiful hill stations which adds to the appeal of Kerala. Kerala is home to some of the most wonderful and serene waterways, estuaries, lakes, canals, rivers etc.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Seasons
Spice Country Resort
- Return transfers from Cochin Railways Station / Airport by AC Vehicle
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur .
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Cochin
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance On arrival check into hotel. Afternoon have short city
- tour of Cochin, the city famed as ‘Queen of Arabian Sea. Visit
- to Mattanchery Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, The Oldest
- European Church in India, the Chinese Fishing Nets -
- living symbols of centuries Old Chinese influence etc. Overnight
- at Hotel in Cochin.
Things to see and do
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
Day 02 : Cochin – Munnar
- Transfer to Munnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill
- stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain
- streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea
- plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and
- holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town.
- Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild
- goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend
- as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight at
- the Hotel in Munnar.
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 03 : Munnar
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit
- to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural
- habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam,
- Kundala lake, Echo point, Blossom park. If interested you can
- have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market .
- Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Munnar is always synonymous to tea plantation. A trip to Munnar will be incomplete without having a visit to these tea plantations. Munnar is a place known for its beautiful ...
Day 04 : Munnar - Alleppey
- After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey. Check in hotel. With the
- Arabian Sea in the west and a vast network of Lakes, Lagoons and
- freshwater rivers criss-crossing it, Alappuzha is a district immense
- natural beauty. Referred to as the Venice of east by travelers from
- across the world. Today, Alappuzha is an important backwater
- destination attracting several thousand foreign tourists every year.
- Alappuzha is also famous for its boat races, beaches, marine
- products and coir industry. Overnight at the hotel in Alleppey
- You will be provided with a 1 Hour backwater cruise. Rest of the
- day relax at the hotel or you can opt for a soothing ayurvediac
- massage at the hotel (optional) . Evening you will be taken to the
- near by beach where you can have the beach experience and
- sunset. Overnight at the hotel in Alleppey.
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 05 : Alleppey - Kovalam
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kovalam. ,On arrival at
- Kovalam check into hotel. Kovalam is an internationally
- renowned beach destination. Kovalam has been a favorite haunt of
- tourists for decades. Rest of the day to explore the beach.
- Overnight at hotel in Kovalam.
Travel from Alleppey to Kovalam
Day 06 : Kovalam
- After breakfast, have city tour of Trivandrum –
- visit Sree Padmanabha SwamiTemple, the foremost attraction in
- Trivandrum Kuthira Malika Palace Museum,known for its
- Travancore style of architecture, Napier Museum, houses a rare
- collection or archaeological and historical artifacts, Sree Chitra
- Art Gallery,displays paintings and other exquisite works etc.
- Overnight at the hotel in Kovalam.
Things to see and do
Kuthiramalika Palace Museum is part of the Kuthiramalika Palace (Puthen Malika Palace) and is situated on the south-east side of Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple. Kuthira Malika ...
Day 07 : Departure To Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
Jasmine Palace (3 star)
Kovalam Beach, Kovalam P. O - 695 527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.