Merida is the capital of the Mexican state of Yucatan and largest city of the Yucatan Peninsula. It is located in the northwest part of the state, about 35 kilometres from the Gulf of Mexico coast.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Cancun - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation in VAN (10 seats) or microbus or autobus with sound system and air conditioning.
- English –Italian or English-French or Englih-Spanish speaking Escort guide for the whole trip.
- Entry to the archaeological sites and museums mentioned in the program.
- Porter services in airports and hotels.
Holiday Inn Merida Mexico (3 star)
Av. Colon 498 x 60 and Paseo Montejo, Merida
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.