Hong Kong Disneyland is located on reclaimed land in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island. It is the first theme park located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and is owned and managed by the Hong Kong International Theme Parks. Hong Kong Disneyland had one of the shortest construction period among all the Disneyland-style theme parks.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hong Kong||3 night(s)||
Pentahotel Hong Kong Kowloon
|Hong Kong||2 night(s)||
- Airport transfer as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat in Coach basis
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat In Coach basis
- Ferry tickets Hong Kong - Macau - Hong Kong
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Hong Kong
Day 02 : Hong Kong Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Victoria Peak is a mountain in the western half of Hong Kong Island.It is also known as Mount Austin and locally as The Peak.With an altitude of 552 m (1,811 ft), it is the...
Day 03 : Hong Kong Tour
Things to see and do
Day 04 : Hong Kong - Disneyland
- Today transfer from your hotel in Hong Kong to hotel in Disneyland. Enjoy the Disneyland with 2day pass (On your own).
- Enjoy the Disneyland park a world-class, unique family entertainment experience inspired by the original Disneyland in California. It will feature some of the best & classic attractions & entertainment from other Disney parks around the world namely: Main Street, U.S.A., Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, and Toy Story Land.
Pentahotel Hong Kong Kowloon (4 star)
19 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Grandview Hotel (4 star)
142 Estrada Governador Albano de Oliveira, Taipa / Cotai, Macau, Macau
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.