Dubai is one of the few cities in the world that has undergone such a rapid transformation - from a humble beginning as a pearl-diving centre - to one of the fastest growing cities on earth. Dubai today is a tourism, trade and logistics hub and has earned itself the reputation of being the ‘gateway between the east and the west.’ It is also considered as the dynamic nucleus of the Arabian Gulf region.
Return flights from Delhi to Dubai
Car DetailsGulf Air flight from Delhi to Dubai and vice-versa
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Citymax Bur Dubai
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return air tickets Ex Delhi
- Dubai VISA
- Airport assistance
- Return transfers pick and dropping from Dubai airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Dubai Arrival
Meet and greet at airport by Pretty Planet Travels representative. Return transfers pick and dropping from Dubai airport. Dubai city tour.
Day 2: Dubai Sightseeing
Desert safari with belly dance and barbeque dinner.
Day 3: Dubai Sightseeing
Dhow cruise with dinner.
Day 4: Dubai Sightseeing
Day is at leisure for shopping.
Day 5: Dubai Departure
departure transfer to the airport to board flight for onward journey.
Standard Double Room
Citymax Bur Dubai (3 star)
Kuwait St - Al Mankhool Road, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.