Guwahati, which was formerly known as Durjaya or Pragjyotishpura during the ancient ages, is currently the largest and most important city of whole northeastern India. Unless you are going to any of the sister state of Assam via aerial routes, you need to stop and go through Guwahati to reach in your destination. Hence, it is said perfectly, that Guwahati is the Gateway of Northeastern states of India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet and greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary)
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Guwahati
Things to see and do
Kamakhya Temple, The Kamakhya Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya, one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas, situated on the Nilachal Hill in ...
The Sukreswar temple, located at Sukreswar, is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is famous for housing the sixth Jyotirlinga of India. According to one of the ...
Uma Nanda Temple, The Umananda temple, located on the Peacock Island, is one of the important temples of Guwahati. Situated in the middle of River Brahmaputra, this temple is ...
The Navagraha Temple of the nine planets is situated atop a hill named Chitrasaala in east Guwahati. Housed in a red beehive shaped dome, this is an ancient seat of astrology ...
Day 2: Excursion To Hajo
Day 3: Departure
G.S. Road, Ulubari, Near Bishnuram Madhi Flyover, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.