Dwarka, at the extreme western tip of the Kathiawar peninsula is one of the four most holy Hindu sites in India. Krishna is said to have set up his capital here after fleeing from Mathura. Somnath’s famous, phoenix-like temple stands in neat gardens above the beach The sea below gives it a wistful charm. The small town of Somnath is an agglomeration of narrow, interesting market streets with no car traffic.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn
Lords Inn Somnath
Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad
- All transfers by AC Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax
- Road taxes, parking fee and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Ahmedabad And Proceed To Dwarka
Day 2: Dwarka Sightseeing
Day 3: Dwarka To Somnath
Travel from Dwarka to Somnath
Day 4: Somnath To Ahmedabad
Travel from Somnath to Ahmedabad
Day 5: Departure From Ahmedabad
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn (3 star)
Near Gayatri Temple, Ghanshyam Nagar - 361335, Dwarka
Lords Inn Somnath (3 star)
Veraval Somnath by-pass Prabhash Patan, Somnath
Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad (4 star)
Ashram Rd, Amdavad - 380013, Ahmedabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.