Dwarka, at the extreme western tip of the Kathiawar peninsula is one of the four most holy Hindu sites in India. Krishna is said to have set up his capital here after fleeing from Mathura. Somnath’s famous, phoenix-like temple stands in neat gardens above the beach The sea below gives it a wistful charm. The small town of Somnath is an agglomeration of narrow, interesting market streets with no car traffic.
Dwarka Family Package2N Dwarka , 1N Somnath and 1N Ahmedabad
Last Booked 13 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn
Lords Inn Somnath
Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad
- All transfers by AC Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax
- Road taxes, parking fee and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn (3 star)
Near Gayatri Temple, Ghanshyam Nagar - 361335, Dwarka
Lords Inn Somnath (3 star)
Veraval Somnath by-pass Prabhash Patan, Somnath
Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad (4 star)
Ashram Rd, Amdavad - 380013, Ahmedabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.