Gujarat is the 7th largest state in India, located in the western part of India with a coastline of 1600 km (longest in India). It is one of the most popular tourist regions in the country, and was visited by 19.8 million tourists in 2010-11. Gujarat offers scenic beauty from Great Rann of Kutch to the hills of Saputara. Gujarat is the one and only place to view pure asiatic lions in the world.
Dwarka Somnath1N Jamnagar , 1N Dwarka , 1N Somnath and 1N Rajkot
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Shree darshan
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
Near Friends Marriage Hall,Digjam Circle,Airport Road,Jamnagar,Gujarat,361006, Jamnagar
Hotel Shree darshan
jawahar road, near dwarkadesh temple, Narshi Keshavji Vadi, Dwarka, Gujarat 361335, Dwarka
Veraval Kodinar Road - 362269, Somnath
Jyoti Hotel (3 star)
Kanak Road Opp Old Power House, Near S.T. Bus stand, Rajkot 360001, India, Rajkot
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.