|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Walking tour for Fort Cochin, Take-in the sights and sound. Ask for a bicycle if you feel inclined.
Eighth Bastion is situated in perfect settings in Cochin where guests can rediscover the history and facts related to Dutch rulers. With proximity to local points of tourist interest and popular market with antique and souvenir shop, the hotel promises to be a good option for stay. Guests can reach the property with convenience, as it lies close to Ernakulum Junction South (12.8 km). Also, guests arriving at the Cochin International Airport can reach the hotel within a 30 minutes drive. Further, for the convenience of guests driving in with private vehicles, parking facility is offered at the hotel. Eighth Bastion is a contemporary hotel with traditional Italian style architecture and modern facilities. With superior interiors and plenty of sit-out areas with impressive ambiance, the hotel is suitable for a memorable stay. For the basic convenience of guests at this hotel, facilities like laundry and medical assistance are provided. Moreover, wheel-chair and other disabled-friendly facilities are provided by the hotel. Further, for leisure, guests can enjoy taking a refreshing dip at an outdoor pool in-house. This 4 Star hotel in Cochin features 19 well-appointed standard rooms to provide for quality accommodation of its guests. The rooms are commodious and are apt for luxurious living experience. These rooms are maintained by regular services of housekeeping staff. In addition to tastefully decorated rooms, private bathrooms are also fitted with modish fixtures. Some of the en suite baths are also provided with rain-shower and floor bathtub. Multi-cuisine East Indies restaurant of the hotel offers dishes to satisfy the appetite of gastronomes.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Coffee Shop
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.