Alibaug is one of the popular travel destinations that serve as a great getaway from Mumbai and Pune. Locals own cottages and farms, situated at a distance of a few hundred meters from the seashore. Moreover, as the town is surrounded by sea from three sides, it is regarded as Goa of Maharashtra.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Mumbai - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All hotel applicable taxes
- Transportation by AC Innova for the whole tour as per 250km/per day
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Mumbai And Transfer To Alibaug
Early morning depart from Mumbai Airport. Reach Alibaug. Alibaug is located 110 km south of Mumbai, it is a 300 year old seaside town in the Konkan region of Maharashtra. Alibaug is a destination well known for its beautiful beaches, surrounded by coconut trees. Visit Alibaug ( Kolloba ) Fort. There is a famous fort called Kolaba Fort situated just 2 km from the sea coast of Alibaug. Also visit Kanakeshwar Temple. On the way to Mandawa, about 12 km from Alibaug, there is the Kanakeshwar Temple, on a hill near Mapgaon. Stay it hotel in Alibaug.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Chaul Sightseeing
Chaul is a historic town situated about 15 km away from Alibaug. It is famous for its Portuguese ruins, an old church, a synagogue, Buddhist caves, the Hamam Khana and a temple. Datta Mandir situated at bhowale, 2 km away from Chaul. You can See full view of Chaul village surrounded by coconut trees. Rewdanda Beach and Fort, Vikram Vinayak Temple or Birla Temple, Salav is situated about 20 km away from Alibaug. On the way to Janjira, take the right fork to reach the Vikram Ispat industry. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Departure
Morning breakfast at hotel. Bid a farewell to your Alibaug Getaway.
Hotel Ravikiran (3 star)
Rewas Road, Raigad, Alibaug
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.