Majestic palaces and rugged forts, spectacular deserts, wooded hills and tranquil lakes, bustling towns and quiet villages, amazing flora and fauna and of course, the colorful and vibrant people of Rajasthan form an intricate tapestry of mysticism, grandeur and rusticity. Behind the breathtaking beautiful facade, expect to find contradictions to the ordinary and mundane aspects of vacationing.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
Siddhi Vinayak Resort Hotel
- Intercity transfer and sightseeing by A/C Indica
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- All applicable taxes
- All state tax
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Jaipur
Day 02 : Jaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Day 03 : Sawai Madhopur / Ranthambhore
Travel from Jaipur to Ranthambhore National Park
Day 04 : Sawai Madhopur / Ranthambhore
Things to see and do
Ranthambore national park was declared a wildlife sanctuary in 1957 and in 1974 it gained the protection of "Project Tiger". It got it's status of a National Park in 1981. ...
Day 05 : Departure
Royal Empire (3 star)
83, JLN Marg, Girdhar Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, Jaipur
Siddhi Vinayak Resort Hotel (3 star)
Siddhi Vinayak Resort Ranthambhore Road Sawai Madhopur – 322001 Rajasthan, India, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.