Kerala is where India slips down into second gear, stops to smell the roses and always talks to strangers. A strip of land between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, its perfect climate flirts unabashedly with the fertile soil, and everything glows. An easy-going and successful socialist state, Kerala has a liberal hospitality that stands out as its most laudable achievement.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Transfers & Sightseeing as per the Itinerary by AC Logan/Similar Car Ex Cochin.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Silver Tips (4 star)
Aluva - Munnar Road, Munnar, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Travellers Holidays Houseboat
Cochin Dhanushkodi Road Kundannoor, Maradu (PO) Cochin-682304, Alleppey
The Travancore Heritage (4 star)
Chowara Post, Kottukal, Thiruvananthapuram - 695501, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.