Marari offers endless miles of superb sand beaches backed by swaying palms, virgin territory where you can experience the local charm and traditional Kerala Hospitality at its best. Marari Beach is having an authentic experience of the world Kerala's traditional fishing villages and a recreation of an ancient, harmonious way of life.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Marari Fisherman Village
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Stay in A/C Cottage
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin & Transfer To Marari
Our representative will pick you from Cochin airport or Ernakulam railway station and drive to Marari (03 Hrs drive). On arrival check in to the hotel. Enjoy the evening watching a spectacular sunset or swimming at the picturesque Marari Beach. Overnight is to be spent at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Spend The Day At Marari Beach
Visit Marari Beach. This beach is quiet and undeveloped. The name Marari is shortened from Mararikulam, a small and sleepy fisherman's village. Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Marari To Cochin Departure
After breakfast check out from the houseboat and drive to Cochin airport or railway station for your flight or train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country.
Marari Fisherman Village (3 star)
Alleppey Tourism Development Co-operative Society Ltd. (ATDC) 2nd Floor, Opp. Boat Jetty Alleppey -13, Mararikulam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.